confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Drinking with Dead Women Writers

Drinking with Dead Women Writers - Elaine Ambrose,  A.K. Turner Two authors take turns writing short stories about different famous women authors who have passed on to the other side. The living author imagines what the conversation ,at a bar with wine, would sound like. They pretend to interview Louisa May Alcott, Margaret Mitchell, Jane Austen, Ann Rynd, and many more.

The idea of having a conversation with a favorite who is dead has potential. Unfortunately each story sounds the same as the last. Each story they drink wine, the deceased author hope that her family got rid of the letter she wrote, and ends after the deceased author is done complaining. I feel the living authors could have explored so much more, maybe about the world now, or ask how being dead was treating them.