confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel
Wolf Pact, Part IV (Wolf Pact, #4) - Melissa de la Cruz The escaped wolf pack and Bliss jump through time to stop the Hellhounds from changing the past.
Fast Paced well written and leaves opening for more to be added to the stories. This also spoils some of the Blue Bloods story line if you haven’t read it. Still these groups of story lines are fun to read and I can not wait to see what Melissa De La Cruz does to add them all together.