confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Horse and Hen Count to Ten

Horse and Hen Count to Ten - Maisy Daniels A very simple yet lively childrens’ book on counting. Using rhyming and drawings of animals Horse And Hen Count To Ten is wonderful book that toddlers can learn from easily.

The rhyming felt very natural and not forced which why the book feel like so much fun. I like that the Horse and Hen do there counting first and then the story starts over and the child reading gets to count.

I read this through my kindle. To be honest I am not sure how I feel about childrens picture books being read through e book devices. It feels to be missing something in the connection of holding a real book compared to holding a cold device.

As far as this story is concerned, I loved it. Children will love it and they will learn from it.