confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Port Of Entry

Port of Entry: Agents and Lovers - John P. Lintz Sr. Port Of Entry features the budding romance of two American spies, JJ Ibarra and Elena Castellanos. They first meet on a mission together and become inseparable. Which may sound like a complete romance book, but it is not. The book starts with leaving abbreviations of different departments of USA and Mexico highest law enforcers and leaving little information about what is what..

I thought the romance between JJ and Elena was cute. Their relationship progressed quickly. I have to say that the scenes with JJ or Elena were the only scenes I liked.

All throughout the book there were the abbreviations most of them I did not know and took my brain out of the book because I would get so angry, especially in the beginning, not knowing what the abbreviations stood for. Also there were other characters that seemed like they would be more important later and come back into the story but they do not. As I think of the book now I do not know what the plot of the book is.

There were some decent characters but as I said no real plot. The romance saved the book somewhat but really had annoying side stories.