confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Tip of the Toes

Tip of the Toes - Lily Lexington A little girl practices ballet in class. She learns that hard work and practice is what gets a person ahead in life.

Tip Of The Toes is cute with rhythmic sentences that flow nicely. Adding dance lingo that most children from 4 to 7 will have to look up...but learning is a good thing.

Reading this in ebook format I feel there should have been more art. Jumping from one page art and then one page words just took focus away from reading.

Off the tip of my head, Tip Of The Toes, flows nicely except for the breaking up of pages words and art. The words are pretty and will be like by many little girls.