confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Candy and the Cankersaur (Kid's ebook)

Candy and the Cankersaur - Jason Sandberg Candy wants to be noticed and loved. Her father was a busy man who works often. Candy’s neighbor, Chucky, always gets jealous of the presents Candy gets from her father. Chucky always finds a way to get some better version of what Candy has. Candy’s father hopes the next gift, a pet dinosaur, will give her the companionship she wants. Of course Chucky is completely jealous of this unique pet and has to fix it so he on top, or so he thinks.

Candy And The Cankersaur is dedicated to illustrator/author Syd Hoff. The illustrations are completely reminiscent of one of Syd Hoff’s most popular book Danny And The Dinosaur. Like Danny and The Dinosaur it is a easy read for those that are at one level higher than just starting to learn to read.The story while not really original is enjoyable with some dino excitement. Definitely a book for those that love dinosaurs.