confuzzledbooks

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Cheerful Illustrations With Childlike Wonder

Goodnight, Dragons - Judith L. Roth, Pascal Lemaitre
Quaint illustrations of a cranky dragon and child, with a charming story of them enjoying a night together before bed.

I picked this book up for my two year old nephew.  I got the book not just because he is at a stage where even board books have a short life but because it had a dragon.  I love dragon stories and hope to spread that love to my nephew.  The art is one of the best things about this book.

The story unfortunately is a little lacking for me.  The art and writing do not quite fit sometimes and I can not really place why that is.  I do not think that is something kids would pick up on though, which is why I still purchased it.

In the end dragons and children are a wonderful mix.  Especially in this cute form.