confuzzledbooks

Confuzzled Books

Blood Lite II: Overbite
Heather Graham, Kelley Armstrong, J.A. Konrath, Janis Ian, Derek Clendening, Amy Sterling Casil, Sam W. Anderson, Aaron Polson, Brian J. Hatcher, John R. Little, Joel A. Sutherland, Jordan Summers, Allison Brennan, Lezli Robyn, Scott Nicholson, Sharyn McCrumb, Edward Bry
V is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone: An ABC for Grownups
Seth Godin
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman
Parting the Veil: The Art of Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas, Bruce Coville
The Art of Amy Brown (Bk. 1)
Matthew(Read by) Ryan, Ilyana(Read by); Brown, Amy Kathleen?(Author) ; Kadushin
The Creativity Book: A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance
Eric Maisel

Dragons Are Simpletons

Dragons Love Tacos by Adam Rubin (unknown Edition) [Paperback(2012)] - Adam Rubin

A young boy who likes dragons finds out that dragons love to eat tacos but not spicy ones, with a good reason. The illustration by artist Daniel Salmieri is whimsical and fun to look at. The story is a little silly which some children could really love. Honestly I thought it a little too silly for my taste. I have read other children books on dragons and I think this was my least favorite. The writing is very simple, maybe too simple. I wanted to like it because I love dragons and it is very rarely that I find one I do not like. Unfortunately this was one that was unlikable to me but I am not the demographic. I think if you have child from ages 2 to 7 and is easy to make laugh they will probably enjoy.